BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Restore ZIP archive: always downloaded as broken

2010-05-11 12:29:04
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Restore ZIP archive: always downloaded as broken
From: Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k AT mail DOT ru>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:26:26 +0200
Dear BackupPC maillist!

I have a problem when restoring the files using web interface:
downloaded ZIP archive is always broken. This is definitely not a
network problem, as I was testing on files of very small size. In all
cases the downloaded archive was 651 bytes long (so I conclude, it
contains only ZIP header).

Additional information:
* Debian [sid]

* BackupPC was installed from this package:
  http://packages.debian.org/sid/backuppc

* ZIP utility is available from command-line, although I have noticed no
dependencies to CLI utility (but to libarchive-zip-perl):
$ zip -v
This is Zip 3.0 (July 5th 2008), by Info-ZIP.

* libarchive-zip-perl v1.30-2

* apache v2.2.14-3

Any ideas of what module to test or where to have a look are welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

--
With best regards,
Dmitry