BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] is there a way to turn off Outlook notifications?

2010-03-23 15:47:10
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] is there a way to turn off Outlook notifications?
From: "Andy Thompson" <athompson AT mooreheadcomm DOT com>
To: "questions and support General list for user discussion" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:44:39 -0400
I see.  Didn't realize the backup created .pst files as well :D

Or see if it can back them up with a different extension.

-andy

>>> Frank J. Gómez<frank AT crop-circle DOT net> 3/23/2010 1:54 PM >>>
But I need to include the backup .pst files :-D

I suppose I could exclude the individual .pst files, which are
Outlook.pst,
archive.pst, and
some-gobbledygook-that-contains-the-email-address.pst.
Maybe I should see if pfbackup can be configured to drop the backups in
different folder.  Then I can exclude the folder with the active
copies
altogether.

-Frank