BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Install issues BackupPC on RHEL5

2010-03-18 09:21:03
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Install issues BackupPC on RHEL5
From: "John BORIS" <jboris AT adphila DOT org>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:19:23 -0400
I am trying to get BackupPC installed correctly on RHEL 5. The install
proceeds just fine without errors but the Apache side was not installed
properly. The httpd.conf does not include the proper information so it
is not pointing to the correct directory structure and the
authentication is not correct. Has anyone on the list got this  working
properly on Red Hat? I am using the latest version 3.2.0 beta1.

TIA

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"