BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] No Admin Options appearing on main page

2010-03-17 13:39:05
Subject: [BackupPC-users] No Admin Options appearing on main page
From: "John BORIS" <jboris AT adphila DOT org>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:37:07 -0400
I have a new install on RHEL 5 and I am using the CGI interface. When I
go to mydomain.com/BackupPC I get a directory listing. If I go to
mydomain.com/cgi-bin/BackupPC_admin I get the Server Status page but no
options in the side bar. All I see are Status, Host Summary,
Documentation, Wiki and SourceForge. There should be much more.

Am I missing something in the configuration

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"