BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] web interface issues

2010-03-08 13:59:46
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] web interface issues
From: Andrew Schulman <andrex AT alumni.utexas DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:56:56 +0000 (UTC)
> So the web interface works well after getting the config options set
> properly.

Indeed... thanks for the reminder.

Looking back through my config.pl again as you suggested, I found the options
CgiAdminUserGroup and CgiAdminUsers, helpfully commented that these are the
users who can see the full admin interface.  By default $Conf{CgiAdminUserGroup}
= 'backup', and after my OS reinstall I hadn't get added myself back into the
backup group.  Once I did that, the rest of the admin interface immediately came
back.

Thanks,
Andrew.