BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] web interface issues

2010-03-04 10:04:43
Subject: [BackupPC-users] web interface issues
From: Nick Hadaway <nick.hadaway AT fastroot DOT com>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 08:50:04 -0600
Hello backuppc people :)

I am running BackupPC 3.2.0beta0... and This is the 3rd or 4th time this
has happened... and i'm not sure why...

Log in to the cgi-bin interface...
Go to add a host (already have about 14 hosts in there)...
after hitting save from adding the new host... all styling is lost on
the web page...
none of the data is loading up in the interface...
host summary says 0 hosts have been backed up, etc...

This persisted through a reboot as well...

How do I troubleshoot this?  apache is throwing no errors... nothing is
reported in backuppc logs... it seems like a problem with mod__perl maybe??

Any help is appreciated!

-nick