BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] killing backuppc job after client disconnects

2009-09-22 10:13:25
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] killing backuppc job after client disconnects
From: "Marcelino Mata" <mmata AT multimatic DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:35:46 -0400
My longest backup is currently 4 hours (75Gb) so I set the timeout to 6
hours.  This solution seems to work fine since one of those timeout
situations occurred yesterday.  It would be nice to find how to stop
smbclient from hitting 100% when backup client gets disconnected but low
timeout value it acceptable workaround for my setup.

Thanks