BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Traffic on this mailing list

2009-09-04 10:45:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Traffic on this mailing list
From: Jim Leonard <trixter AT oldskool DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:30:20 -0500
Juergen Harms wrote:
> As the list is behaving right now, the only way to avoid excessive loss
> of time is to do a very rapid scan of the subjects and throw the lot
> into the trash (which becomes unfeasibe when you are away for a couple
> of days and the mess on your return has become a MESS).

I put all BackupPC messages into their own folder with an automatic
rule; every 1-2 days, I check out that folder.  Main inbox remains
uncluttered.  I also use a threaded newsreader so it's really easy to
follow (or delete) entire conversations.

Maybe you need a better email program?
--
Jim Leonard (trixter AT oldskool DOT org)            http://www.oldskool.org/