BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backuppc for large scale env

2009-08-27 07:12:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backuppc for large scale env
From: Brent Clark <brentgclarklist AT gmail DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:08:37 +0200
Hiya

I got quite a few servers around the world that I need to backup.

The question I would like to ask is, how does backuppc scale to the other
backup solutions, in large environments. Also for those running backuppc for
large scale environment, would you be so kind as to share your
experiences, tell tales of problems, obstacles, and how too you over came it.

If anyone can assist or help, and share your story it would be greatly be
appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark.