BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc4afs server on Mac server 10.5

2009-07-17 11:17:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc4afs server on Mac server 10.5
From: Wenping Yang <yangw3 AT umdnj DOT edu>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:52:56 -0400
Hello,

I am new to backuppc. I tried to install backuppc4afs server on Mac
server 10.5, but I was stuck when I tried to setup backup volume set
because Mac does not have command "backup".

I wonder if someone could give me some help on how to install it on Mac
server, or give me some URLs that be of help. I have tries to google,
but could not find anything helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Wenping