BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc4afs server on Mac server 10.5

2009-07-17 11:41:15
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc4afs server on Mac server 10.5
From: Stephen Joyce <stephen AT physics.unc DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:25:10 -0400 (EDT)
OpenAFS binaries on Macs are not installed in standard locations.

Assuming you're using an up to date version of OpenAFS, backup is located
at /Library/OpenAFS/Tools/etc/backup

Hope this helps.

PS. I have not used backuppc4afs on anything other than Linux, so I would
be interested in hearing reports of success or failure (or what else you
had to change to make it work on a Mac).

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.