BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] email for completed backup

2009-06-24 14:40:52
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] email for completed backup
From: Nick Smith <nick.smith79 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:35:33 -0400
Thanks for the response, it looks pretty good, but i have one problem
that maybe you can help me with.
I already use the pre/post commands to launch scripts that do volume
shadows on my windows servers
for backup.  Every time i try to have 2 pre or post commands the
latter doesnt work. ive tried the normal
linux way of & or && but that doesnt work, commas dont work either.

Does anyone know how to get 2 post commands to run in order?

When i first started looking at getting the emails working i tried the
post command and never could get
it to work with 2 commands. and like i said before, the post command
will run whether or not the backup
actually completed successfully or failed.  your script looks like it
will filter well for me, i just have to figure
out how to get it to run on a post command when there already is one,
OR try to integrate it into my existing
setup.

thanks again for the post.