BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backup from the internet?

2009-06-10 16:08:14
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backup from the internet?
From: error403 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:35:14 -0400
Hi, I want to make backups for some members of my family and I'm trying to find
a way to use something else than netbios names, but rather dynamicdomains like
useralias.no-ip.com .  Is there any way to do that with backuppc?  Also, two
computers are in the same remote house so I might need to do some port
redirection on their router but I would need to know how to use an alternate
port.  I'm thinking of installing/using some sftp server sofware on their
computer.

Thanks!