BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to delete backups? + Benefit of incremental backups?

2009-01-08 19:09:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to delete backups? + Benefit of incremental backups?
From: Ryan Manikowski <ryan.manikowski AT 2ergo DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:43:39 -0500
http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net/How+to+delete+backups

Ryan Manikowski

System Administrator
2ergo Americas Inc.

:703.677.8499:
www.2ergo.com
Arlington, VA

This message (including attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. The content and views expressed are those of the sender and not
necessarily the 2ergo Group. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy or use any part of it.  Please delete all copies immediately
and notify the sender. 2ergo Americas Inc. was formerly known as Proteus Inc.