BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup or Archive to Remote Linux Box

2008-12-29 13:08:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup or Archive to Remote Linux Box
From: Stephen Joyce <stephen AT physics.unc DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:05:44 -0500 (EST)
I assume you're most worried about your server going tango uniform (in a
fire, simultaneous disk failure, etc), and not "rm -rf *". Correct?

Has anyone successfully used BackupPC on a DRBD (http://www.drbd.org)
active/passive, or even active/active, cluster? If so, what can you report?

Cheers,
Stephen