BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backups running, email refuses to admit it

2008-12-14 13:41:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backups running, email refuses to admit it
From: Mark Adams <mark9117 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:38:57 -0700
I am looking at five completed backups in my BackupPC host summary page
for this desktop, but every 2.5 days or so I am getting an email that
tells me "no backups of <host> have succeeded".  The only information I
can find via Google about this is a single message from more than a year
ago that has apparently been ignored
(http://www.mail-archive.com/backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT
net/msg04917.html)

Surely somebody has an idea about how I can correct this.  What can you
tell me?

Thanks.

--
Mark E. Adams

Random Musing:
The part of the world that people find most puzzling is the part called "Me".