BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Different TopDir for different clients.

2008-11-14 22:00:37
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Different TopDir for different clients.
From: Oz Dror <ozdror AT roadrunner DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:57:48 -0800
Thanks for responding:

Regarding the first issue.

I have a limited backup space in my server. On the other had I have disk
space in some clients that is wasted.
Thus I was hopping to backup one client to another client's disk, rather
than to my main storage.

Regarding the second issues. The client is a windows client. My
understanding is that when you use rsyncd in windows. you can either
exclude dirs or include
dirs. not both. I only need to backup a couple of user accounts in that
client. I was hoping to do it with two backup schedules, because of the
limitation above.
These accounts have different file exclusions.

-Oz