BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Wiki instructions for installing/upgrading on Ubuntu 8.04.

2008-08-11 05:35:05
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Wiki instructions for installing/upgrading on Ubuntu 8.04.
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: Paul Schulz <pschulz01 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:33:59 +0200
Hi,

Paul Schulz wrote on 2008-08-11 15:41:48 +0930 [[BackupPC-users] Wiki
instructions for installing/upgrading on Ubuntu 8.04.]:

> I'm attempting to follow the instructions for installing v3.1.0.

I've removed it from the Wiki page. It's a stupid idea to start with, and
obviously doesn't even work. We've just had it in another thread. Sorry for
the confusion.

There should be a backport for 3.1.0 available. I would suppose that should be
installable, but I can't test, sorry. With a package you should at least not
have any problems cleaning up in case it doesn't work.

Regards,
Holger

P.S.: Please no Reply-to headers in list mail, not even if you're
      backuppccentral.com ...