BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Consistent (and frustrating!) 'child exited prematurely' errors

2008-06-19 09:52:53
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Consistent (and frustrating!) 'child exited prematurely' errors
From: "David Kuntadi" <d.kuntadi AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Leandro Tracchia" <ltracchia AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:52:38 +0700
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Leandro Tracchia <ltracchia AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> unfortunately no one has replied to this post and i'm still
> experiencing the same problem. here is the most recent log entries
> (please also look at the logs from my previous post). i've switched
> back to rsyncd to see if that would have any effect.

Are you using localhost to backup? If yes, why don't you try tar method?

What is the server you mounted on the backup PC? Is it windows server?
I just switched from mounting server to be backed up to direct backup
without mounting it, and looks like it is better, yet to see the
result.

Regards,
David