BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Where is the correct place to chage charset settings?

2008-04-23 17:21:47
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Where is the correct place to chage charset settings?
From: Felix Andersen <felix AT nibbo DOT se>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:21:39 +0200
Hi!
I've just started using backuppc. Great job people! However I am having
some problems with charsets. My backuppc system deals with filenames
saved with Swedish characters like Å Ä and Ö. When looking at the file
names in the webgui a filename that should say "datakällor"
says "datakällor" My question is where to change my settings to fix
this.

Best regards,
Felix Andersen