Amanda-Users

Re: Other GUI's for Amanda (except commercial ones)

2008-12-09 05:45:44
Subject: Re: Other GUI's for Amanda (except commercial ones)
From: Marc Muehlfeld <Marc.Muehlfeld AT medizinische-genetik DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 11:40:09 +0100
Hi,

first of all: You should never steal other persons threads!

Christiaan de Vries schrieb:
I have set up an Amanda server, my manager wants a graphical user interface, but does not want to purchase Zmanda.. Are there any alternatives around at the moment, or would I have a go in writing my own?

Olivier Nicole posted PHP solution he wrote, about one month ago to the list:
http://archives.zmanda.com/amanda-archives/viewtopic.php?t=4422&sid=324459764f12b0cc48ec455177939863

Regards
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld (Leitung IT)
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin Dr. Klein und Dr. Rost