Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover with 2.6.0p2

2008-09-16 23:33:01
Subject: Re: amrecover with 2.6.0p2
From: Dan Locks <dwlocks AT zmanda DOT com>
To: mlb AT imparisystems DOT com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:47:01 -0500
Matt Burkhardt wrote:
This is an upgrade from p1 to p2

I used the i386 server version for Hardy

That package checks out, so I suspect this is a problem with the behavior of our package during upgrade. The easiest solution is probably to remove the p2 package, then loosely make sure everything is gone (search for /usr/sbin/am* /usr/lib/amanda/ /usr/libexec/amanda/). Then install the package again. This is just a workaround. It's going to take me awhile to figure out what's wrong with our debian upgrade process.

Dan