Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover with 2.6.0p2

2008-09-16 13:29:14
Subject: Re: amrecover with 2.6.0p2
From: Matt Burkhardt <mlb AT imparisystems DOT com>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:22:42 -0400

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 19:34 -0400, Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Matt Burkhardt <mlb AT imparisystems DOT com> wrote:
> I'm trying to run amrecover to get back some files, and I'm getting
>
> amrecover: error while loading shared libraries: libamclient-2.6.0p1.so:
>
> and the only files I have on my box are the p2.so files - so do I need to
> recompile, reuse, something?

Sounds like a recompile -- at least of amrecover.

Dustin

I used the Ubuntu deb package at

http://www.zmanda.com/download-amanda.php

Not knowing a lot about packages, do I have to remove it with the package manager, then download source and compile?

Thanks,

Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
President
Impari Systems, Inc.