Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda 2.5.0 spanning

2008-05-30 07:42:07
Subject: RE: Amanda 2.5.0 spanning
From: "Johan Booysen" <johan AT matrix-data.co DOT uk>
To: "Amanda user's group" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:36:36 +0100
Well, there wasn't any email report because it was waiting for the job
to finish...

I eventually manually killed the job, but the email report only says:

*** THE DUMPS DID NOT FINISH PROPERLY!

These dumps were to tape daily-3.
The next 2 tapes Amanda expects to use are: a new tape, a new tape.
The next 2 new tapes already labelled are: daily-4, daily-5.

So no clues there.

We're using 2.5.0p2 because that's the latest version available via the
official Red Hat channels - not my decision...

Thank you.