Amanda-Users

Re: vacation programs seem problematic on this list

2007-12-29 10:57:53
Subject: Re: vacation programs seem problematic on this list
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:48:54 -0500
On Saturday 29 December 2007, Steve Thompson wrote:
>On Fri, 28 Dec 2007, Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
>> It's a problem on most lists I'm on (the various RedHat lists, for me, are
>> worse than the amanda lists), and, if you dig, the culprits are almost
>> *always* Exchange or Lotus Notes users.  I know, big shock.
>
>For me the big problem is that everyone else seems to be getting more
>vacation than I am :-(
>
>Steve

A BIG Chuckle on that one Steve, thanks.  OTOH, I don't seem to get any
vacation at all anymore.  Of course there is also very little 'work' I don't
want to do since I've been retired for about 5 years now.  When you get used
to being on permanent vacation (except when the phone rings, I still do
consulting) then it doesn't seem like as much fun as it used to be.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"First things first -- but not necessarily in that order"
                -- The Doctor, "Doctor Who"