Amanda-Users

Re: suggestion for a disk-to-disk backup server

2007-06-25 14:22:31
Subject: Re: suggestion for a disk-to-disk backup server
From: "Rudy Setiawan" <rudal999 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Olivier Nicole" <on AT cs.ait.ac DOT th>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:10:21 -0700
ah sorry i pressed the sent button accidentally.
thank you all for the inputs.

With the number of hosts that I have,
what are the best configuration such as, should I separate each file
for each host or I can dump them into one huge file? Will it make a
difference in the speed of either backup,restoration or cataloging?

Other system/amanda configuration that can be suggested to improve the
speed of the restoration and backup?

Thank you.

Regards,
Rudy

On 6/25/07, Rudy Setiawan <rudal999 AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
I apologize that I didnt address my question correctly.

--
+++++++++
http://foodblog.rudal.com

--