Amanda-Users

RE: FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY

2007-06-18 15:01:02
Subject: RE: FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY
From: "Robert Echlin" <rechlin AT espial DOT com>
To: "fedora" <zuki AT abamon DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:53:59 -0400
FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
cpu.ind.com  /var/lib/mysql  lev 0  FAILED [mesg read: Connection reset
by peer]
cpu.ind.com  /var/lib/mysql  lev 0  FAILED [cannot read header: got 0
instead of 32768]
cpu.ind.com  /var/lib/mysql  lev 0  was successfully retried

Olivier notes that the network connection failed, at least before the
estimate was finished.
Also note the third line: "Successfully retried".
Check out what happens after that, as it may have gone on to
successfully backup cpu.ind.com:/var/lib/mysql

Rob

--
Rob Echlin
Software Development Environment Prime

-------- Espial Group Inc. Confidential --------
Important Notice: This communication is intended to be received only by
the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure of this
communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender
by reply email. Thank you for your cooperation.