Amanda-Users

Re: OT: LTO Barcodes

2007-06-15 10:20:46
Subject: Re: OT: LTO Barcodes
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Harald Schioeberg <harald AT net.t-labs.tu-berlin DOT de>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:17:16 -0500
On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 02:21:32PM +0200, Harald Schioeberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> definately off-topic, but i have written a script to generate sheets
> with LTO barcode labels.
>
> Still i think i can share it with the amanda community, and as i don't
> know a good place for it, perhaps somebody here on the list will put it
> to a place where others can find it :)
>

> I hope that i don't violate list policies too badly with a 2k attachment.

That's not so off-topic -- we always appreciate contributions.

Probably the easiest way to contribute this would be to add it to the
wiki at http://wiki.zmanda.com (see "Useful Amanda Tools"), either as a
link or as text included in a new article, with any necessary
accompanying documentation.  Be sure to give yourself credit!

Dustin

--
        Dustin J. Mitchell
        Storage Software Engineer, Zmanda, Inc.