Amanda-Users

Re: amanda upgrade questions

2007-05-10 20:04:30
Subject: Re: amanda upgrade questions
From: "Guy Dallaire" <clepeterd AT gmail DOT com>
To: "AMANDA users" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 21:38:20 -0400
Replying to myself:

It's my second attempt at trying to get any input as to how difficult it may be to upgrade amanda. I have not received any reply on both occasions.

Are my questions too dumb ?   I would like to read some sort of upgrade guide, but I can't find anything useful in the doc or in the amanda wiki.

2.5 seems pretty scary. I see a lot of problems on the list. Is it stable, or is it experimental ?

Thanks