Amanda-Users

Amanda Client

2007-04-23 13:50:38
Subject: Amanda Client
From: James Wilson <jwilson AT transolutions DOT net>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:13:28 -0500
Hey All,

I have amanda version 2.5.0p2 I have installed version 2.5.0p2-4 for the amanda client. I have added the amanda server and the amanda user in the .amandahost file on the client I checked the /etc/services and all the amanda ports are there. But when I try to do an amcheck tape this is what I get. It's been awhile since I have added a client, am I missing something?

WARNING: ifx-se-02.transolutions.net: selfcheck request failed: timeout waiting for ACK
Client check: 1 host checked in 30.036 seconds, 1 problem found