Amanda-Users

Re: missing result

2007-03-23 19:01:14
Subject: Re: missing result
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:48:48 -0500
Gene Heskett wrote:
<< snippage re /etc/amandates >>
> ===================================
> /GenesAmandaHelper-0.6 0 1174288560
> /GenesAmandaHelper-0.6 1 1174453248
> /GenesAmandaHelper-0.6 2 1174541095
> /GenesAmandaHelper-0.6 3 1174625228
> [snip another 100k of different pathlistings]
> ===================================
> The number after the path is the level, and I'm not sure what the last
> number is, possibly a timestamp, but I've NDI what notation format that
> represents.  Swahili to this old fart.

The number is a timestamp in UNIX epoch time (seconds since 1-1-1970).
Your first number, 1174288560, is Mon Mar 19 07:16:00 2007 UTC

You can do the conversion with the Perl function localtime, , or a
C program using the system ctime function, or use one of the online
javascript converters like <http://dan.drydog.com/unixdatetime.html>

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith AT hoovers DOT com
Sr. Systems Administrator                       Voice: 512-374-4673