Amanda-Users

RE: Release of amanda-2.5.1

2006-09-21 09:55:42
Subject: RE: Release of amanda-2.5.1
From: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:24:56 -0400
FYIW

I am running gnu tar 1.15.1 on my solaris hosts and it does not show a "-l"
parameter. I did tar --help | grep "\-l".

>From the --help I have the following:

      --check-links          print a message if not all links are dumped

On a RH X86_64 system I have gnu tar 1.14 and it shows

-l, --one-file-system        stay in local file system when creating archive

Robert