Amanda-Users

Re: [RFE] - Footer file on tape

2006-08-24 11:56:19
Subject: Re: [RFE] - Footer file on tape
From: "Paddy Sreenivasan" <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Chris Lee" <cslee-list AT cybericom.co DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:47:55 -0700
Chris,

Gene has provided his Amanda helper scripts for others to use. His
scripts create
amdump and amflush wrappers that will write the configuration and indices to
the end of the backup tape/vtape. Thanks to Gene for his contribution.

http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Main_Page#Tools_that_can_be_useful_for_Amanda_users

If you have comments, please send it to the list.  Feel free to edit
the scripts and
add it to the Amanda wiki.

Thanks,
Paddy