Amanda-Users

RE: Cygwin amanda client behind firewall

2006-07-12 16:34:16
Subject: RE: Cygwin amanda client behind firewall
From: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: "Paul Bijnens" <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:26:18 -0400

[McGraw, Robert P.]

My question is, is the 0.0.0.0 ip address something that I should have to
enter into a firewall configuration to get traffic to pass through?

The IP 0.0.0.0 seems to be blocked my firewall that I am using?

On both firewalls I have my amanda server IP address set in the firewall to
allow any type traffice through. Should this be enough?

Thanks for your reply.