Amanda-Users

Re: Backed up only half the data

2006-06-30 11:45:44
Subject: Re: Backed up only half the data
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Ronald Vázquez <r.vazquez AT stelorproductions DOT com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:41:17 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 at 11:31am, Ronald Vázquez wrote

I noticed that if you specify a DLE like: "desktop.domain.com / normal", this only backus up the device where the root of the file system resides. To backup the other devices I used "desktop.domain.com md1 normal" to backup another file system.

Question, how do I enter a DLE for a device which was configured "/dev/md/0" and not /dev/md0"?

Why not specify the mountpoint rather than the device? That's far more intuitive.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering