Amanda-Users

problem upgrading from 2.4.4p1 to 2.5.0p1

2006-05-05 14:10:04
Subject: problem upgrading from 2.4.4p1 to 2.5.0p1
From: Jeff Moskow <jeff AT rtr DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:35:39 -0400
Hi,

        I apologize if this shows up twice, I sent it yesterday and didn't see
it
show up.

        I'm trying to upgrade our amanda server from 2.4.4p1 to 2.5.0p1
and have run into trouble.

        amcheck is perfectly happy, but when I run amdump, it runs for about
15-20 seconds
and exits.  The amdump log file contains the message:

                  driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner

        Any suggestions as to what might be wrong and/or where to look next?

THANKS!

-