Amanda-Users

2 Amanda questions

2006-02-05 08:03:35
Subject: 2 Amanda questions
From: zevel <zevel AT lyd-systems DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:58:30 +0200
Hello Amanda Users,

I've been through Docs and mans, and haven't found a definitive answer to my questions. I apologize up front if these are RTFM questions.

1) Does Amanda support LTO 3 formats ?
2) Would it be possible to have Amanda backup the same data directory simultaneously to two LTO 3 drives ? The idea is to make 2 backups, one for normal restore operations, the other set for off-site storage.

Thanks in advance,
Laurent

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0605-0, 01/29/2006
Tested on: 2/5/2006 2:58:30 PM