Amanda-Users

howto make backup from backup

2006-01-11 05:15:06
Subject: howto make backup from backup
From: Stefan Herrmann <magic99de AT web DOT de>
To: Amanda Users List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:58:13 +0100
hello,

we are planning to set up a new backup server and want to use amanda to back up the client. i did already some testing with amanda and am satisfied so far. one thing we want for the production backup is that we want to backup to a disk library inhouse and additionally put the same backup data on a tape streamer at a different location. i read something about that in the amanda docu, but cant
remember correctly. so is there a feature like that in amanda ?

bye and thanks
Stefan Herrmann