Amanda-Users

Re: I am correctly concluding I need only a tapecycle of 10 tapes - Using 10 tapes for fortnightly backup scheme.

2005-06-14 13:12:45
Subject: Re: I am correctly concluding I need only a tapecycle of 10 tapes - Using 10 tapes for fortnightly backup scheme.
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:50:01 +0100
Hi Again

Thus continue and labelling  DailySet101 - 110 as So far, to Dailyset
122 Thus end of each month pull that tape and carry on as usual.

Thus as I started the backup with tape DailySet102 for tuesday as I want
DailySet101 for first week monday. Have I got to edit the tapelist
accordingly.

Do I just

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator