Amanda-Users

Re: amdump: timeout

2005-02-15 19:19:32
Subject: Re: amdump: timeout
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:15:15 -0500
On Tuesday 15 February 2005 12:45, Hull, Dave wrote:
> [...]

I'd imagine it is, although I'm not an iptables whiz.  I'd sure do
some printouts of the machines that are working vs the machine(s)
that aren't, & see whats different in the ruleset.  Chance are a side
by side comparison in print will make it jump right off the page at
you.

>Thanks again.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
by Gene Heskett are: