Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda server on MacOSX

2004-12-13 09:44:20
Subject: Re: Amanda server on MacOSX
From: josh <josh AT saratoga.lib.ny DOT us>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:32:23 -0500
I meant to ask this a little earlier. but was hoping that if your
success was do to changes that the release would make it into the
stable releases first. My last attempt was with
2.4.4p4, the last stable realease, and this was built from a beta
release, I wanted to ask three questions.

1. Is it working well?

2. Are you running with the Mac OS X machine as the server? [ The
   client parts worked fine.

3. What Amanda package? I have my server set up to use Fink but only
   stable because some things in unstable are unstable (I know this
   shocks a lot of fink users -- and I use unstable on my laptop all
   the time. But I worry more about servers.) In any case I don't see
   a fink package for Amanda; neither server nor client.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh AT saratoga.lib.ny DOT us