Amanda-Users

Re: Sun Solaris stops compiling

2004-08-19 06:37:40
Subject: Re: Sun Solaris stops compiling
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: todd zenker <todd.e.zenker.1 AT gsfc.nasa DOT gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 06:35:23 -0400
On Thursday 19 August 2004 06:11, todd zenker wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I hope this email gets through Its. my 14th one and having no luck
> sending email to the group.

First one we've seen Todd.  Firewall problem on your end maybe?

>I'm trying to compile the amanda-2.4.4.p1 client on Solaris 9 and it
> stops at config.status: executing depfiles commands.
>
>Any ideas what I need to do???

Are you doing the configure and make as the user 'amanda'?  Who should
be a member of the group 'disk'?  This is the usual on a linux box,
but we've got a sol user here who can probably be a lot more specific
in this regard.

Jon?  Jump right in..

>Todd Zenker
>CNE-Raytheon ITSS