Amanda-Users

Re: data timeout - no replies...anyone???

2004-08-18 10:21:31
Subject: Re: data timeout - no replies...anyone???
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: Christoph Scheeder <christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:12:28 -0400
On Wednesday 18 August 2004 03:30, Christoph Scheeder wrote:
>Hi,
>i don't recall when it went in, but AFAIK it was 1 subrelease after
>the point where a missing exclude-file began to get treated as an
>error.... ;-) Perhaps its mentioned somewhere in a changelog.
>Christoph

But then I'd have to actually _read_ it Christoph! :)

Humm, 2002-03-22, but its then include_optional and exclude_optional,
note coupleing underscore.  Something must not have made it to the
ChangeLog somewhere along the line.  OTOH, it makes more sense this
way.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
by Gene Heskett are: