Amanda-Users

Re: please help - autoloader problem !

2004-08-17 09:18:28
Subject: Re: please help - autoloader problem !
From: Ernest Byaruhanga <ernest AT afrinic DOT org>
To: Christoph Scheeder <christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
hello,

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Christoph Scheeder wrote:

> Hi
> you definitly use the wrong wrapperscript for your changer.

okay, i have now changed the script from chg-multi to chg-zd-mtx. does
anyone have a sample config file for this script for an autoloader? please
help post it to me!

the current error i get is :

[ernest@oshe root]$ amtape oshe show
amtape: could not get changer info: cannot determine first slot

there is no sample i can use at the moment. please excuse me all for the
newbie questions!

thanks,

ernest.