Amanda-Users

Re: Archiving With Amanda?

2004-05-28 11:02:39
Subject: Re: Archiving With Amanda?
From: Martin Hepworth <martinh AT solid-state-logic DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:59:05 +0100
steven

create a new backup set called 'archive', as opposed to the one you have now.

then run it whenever...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Steven Backus wrote:
I have some files I'd like to permanently remove from my system
(archiving to tape).  It would be nice to have them listed in
amanda's index and have amanda keep track of them for me.  Does
anyone know a way to do this?

Thanks,
  Steve

the system manager.