Amanda-Users

Solaris 2.8 Bianry?

2004-05-10 10:20:31
Subject: Solaris 2.8 Bianry?
From: stan <stanb AT panix DOT com>
To: amanda users list <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:09:18 -0400
We just had a vendr upgrade several systems, and now I hve Saprc boxes with
Solaris 2.8 on them. A quick check of the SunFreeware site doesn't seem to
show an Amanda package for these machines.

Can anyone point me to a Solaris 2.8 binary? I don't have compilers on
these boxes, and I'm reluctant to load GCC etall, just to compile this oen
package.

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin