Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover with file: driver

2004-01-26 15:16:15
Subject: Re: amrecover with file: driver
From: Eric Doutreleau <Eric.Doutreleau AT int-evry DOT fr>
To: JC Simonetti <simonetti-amanda AT echo DOT fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:11:44 +0100
Hi

That s a bit strange.

my amrecover can change tape and find the good.

you have to put the following parameter in amanda.conf

amrecover_changer "/dev/null"

and to launch amrecover in that way

amrecover -d /dev/null

then the tape server will use the changer specified in the amanda.conf
file to find the good tape.

hope that helps