Amanda-Users

Re: Unable to backup clients

2004-01-12 16:10:31
Subject: Re: Unable to backup clients
From: Mike Heller <mike AT dsny DOT com>
To: donald.ritchey AT exeloncorp DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:10:25 -0800
Yes, I used essentially the same config string on both server and clients except on the client side I added:

--without-server --without-restore

Mike

donald.ritchey AT exeloncorp DOT com wrote:
Mike:

Did you install the modified Amanda software on both client and server?

They have to match so that their port expectations and limitations are
consistent.

We use this configuration here with great success, but you have to install
the portlist modifications on both ends of the connection.

Don

Donald L. (Don) Ritchey