Amanda-Users

RE: Unable to backup clients

2004-01-12 15:30:24
Subject: RE: Unable to backup clients
From: donald.ritchey AT exeloncorp DOT com
To: mike AT dsny DOT com, rebecca AT unterlaw DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:15:45 -0600
Mike:

Did you install the modified Amanda software on both client and server?

They have to match so that their port expectations and limitations are
consistent.

We use this configuration here with great success, but you have to install
the portlist modifications on both ends of the connection.

Don

Donald L. (Don) Ritchey