Amanda-Users

Re: Quantum Super DLT 320

2004-01-07 14:44:22
Subject: Re: Quantum Super DLT 320
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, Chris Knight <knight AT sodor.wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:43:10 -0500
On Wednesday 07 January 2004 14:09, Brian Cuttler wrote:
>I'm putting an new amanda server, 2.4.4p1 on a Solaris 9 system and
>don't see an entry for my tape in the faq-o-matic.
>
>Does anyone know the tape type for the Quantum Super DLT 320 ?

Looks like its time to turn off the hardware compression and run
amtapetype -e where the value passed for the -e option is the factory
claimed uncompressed capacity.

Looks like they are keeping you in new toys there, I'm jealous :)

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: